United Cerebral Palsy of Middle Tennessee relies on the generosity of our donors to continue vital services to families. Donations are applied to the area where support is most needed unless contributors desire to restrict contributions for specific programs or services. All contributions are acknowledged with a receipt from the UCP office. If you wish to make your gift in honor or memory of someone else, the individual and/or family will be notified that a gift has been made in their name.
United Cerebral Palsy of Middle Tennessee can accept gifts in many forms, including cash, bank drafts, money orders, checks, stocks, bonds, VISA and Mastercard. United Cerebral Palsy of Middle Tennessee also accepts in-kind gifts (like supplies, computers, office equipment, software or services) which we use for our on-going programs and special events.
- Donors may make their contributions in a variety of ways:
- Many US companies and subsidiaries will match their employees’ or retirees’ charitable gifts. Contact your company’s human resources department to see if your company has a matching program.
- Planned giving allows you to make estate gifts to UCP while benefiting your spouse, your children and other beneficiaries, especially in regard to income and estate taxes.
- Bequests allow you to will an item or percentage of your estate to UCP.
- Charitable Gift Annuities pay income to the donor and/or their beneficiaries.
- Charitable trusts provide current tax benefits and income for the donor while benefiting UCP.
- Life Insurance policies can name UCP beneficiary.
- Real Estate gifts allow the donor to take an income tax charitable deduction for the full value of the property while avoiding capital gains taxation on the gift.
You may contact UCP for further information or mail your contribution to:
United Cerebral Palsy of Middle Tennessee
1200 9th Ave. N., Suite 110
Nashville, TN 37208
You can also make a contribution online via Active Giving by clicking here or via Giving Matters by clicking here.
If you wish to setup a monthly bank draft, contact your bank or credit union for instructions or set up using online bill payment.