Edit This


  1. Lauren Cootes

    I’m looking for a bit of information. I was given your organization’s name by my daughter’s therapy center. She has lost one of her orthotics, and insurance is not going to pay for a replacement as they were fairly new. We do not have the money to replace them out of pocket and she has now regressed back to not walking. Her therapist said your organization may be able to help us with this as well as maybe helping us get a van that could transport her equipment. Thank you for your time.

  2. I’m looking to move to the Murfreesboro area and I have a 13 yr old daughter that has been diagnosed since birth with sever CP. I would like information on how I could get help transferring her therapies and other services. Also I would like to know if there are any Doctors in that area that are set up to deal with special needs children. Also can anyone offer suggestions on school districts that are set up with a great special needs programs?

  3. Whether you can “transfer” your daughter’s therapies depends on where you are moving from. If the services are provided by the State of Tennessee, you need to go to the agency that provides the services. If you are coming from another state, the services your daughter receives may not be covered in Tennessee. You can start by reviewing eligibility for TennCare and services through the Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *